Porsche Carrera T: "T" stands for touring.
No, I'm surprised.
On the morning of October 19, 2022, when I was preparing to go out, the Porsche 911 Carrera T was suddenly announced ^ ^
Let's take a quick look at what was announced:
- The standing position of Porsche 911 Carrera T is "between 911 Carrera and 911 Carrera S"
- Twin-turbo horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine
- The standard transmission is a 7-speed manual
- 8-speed PDK can also be selected
- 385 horsepower (385 PS), maximum torque of 450 Nm
- 0-100km is 4.5 seconds
- Maximum speed 291km/h
- The MT Carrera T weighs only 1,470 kg, 35 kg lighter than the 911 Carrera (PDK)
- Eliminates the rear seat for weight reduction
- Lightweight glass and lightweight battery make it even lighter
A lot of standard equipment such as PASM sports suspension and sports chrono package
- Equipped with a PASM suspension that reduces the vehicle height by 10 mm and reduces sound insulation (normally, it cannot be selected for the 385 horsepower engine model for the base model, but it comes with the Carrera T)
- Equipped with Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV) with mechanical limited-slip rear differential
- Sports chrono package is also standard equipment
- GT sports steering is standard equipment
- Standard sports exhaust system
- 4-way electric sports seats plus are standard equipment
- It is also possible to attach a rear axle steering as an option (this is also something that can not be selected unless it is a model of Carrera S or higher if it is normal)
- 20-inch (245/35) front tires and 21-inch (305/30) rear tires on Titanium Gray Carrera S wheels
Porsche 911 Carrera T design features and interior
- The exterior of the Carrera T is different from other models in that dark gray is used as an accent.
- Agate gray is used in the following areas:
- Upper and lower trim parts of side mirrors
- door logo
- rear logo
- Rear lid grille trim strip
- Gray tint on top of windshield
- The tailpipes of the sports exhaust system are in high-gloss black.
- Interior with matte black decorative trim and high-gloss black decorative inlays
- The optional Carrera T interior package enables seat belts in slate gray or lizard green, as well as stitching, 911 logo embossed on the headrests and stripes in the center of the seat.
- Floor mats also have optional slate gray and lizard green logos and stitching.
- The following seats are also available as an option:
- Electric 18-way adaptive sports seats plus
- Extremely lightweight full bucket seat with Racetex seat center
- An extended leather interior is also available as an option.
- door panel
- center console armrest
- top of door panel trim
Selectable body color
The body colors available for the new Porsche 911 Carrera T are:
- solid color
- Guards Red
- Racing yellow
- Metallic color
- deep black
- gentian blue
- ice gray
- GT silver
- Special color
- Ruby Star Neo
- Carmine red
- Shark blue
- Python green
- PTS color
- Choose from over 110 PTS colors
Price of the new Porsche 911 Carrera T
As of October 19, 2022, according to the information announced in Germany, the Carrera T can already be ordered from today, and delivery will start around February 2023.
The price in Germany is 123,845 euros (including VAT, etc.), which is about 18.21 million yen at today's exchange rate.
New Porsche 911 Carrera T Domestic price is 16.4 million yen
The price in Japan is 16.4 million yen:
|model||transmission||handle||Price (tax included)|
|911 Carrera T||7-speed MT/8-speed PDK||Right / left||16.4 million yen|
Is it possible to order this Carrera T from Japan in the current situation where the entire 911 has stopped ordering? I was wondering, but as of October 19, 2022, according to the announcement from Porsche Japan, "orders have started" in Japan as well.
It looks like they are accepting it for now. But if you want it, you better hurry up ^ ^
For me, since the manual transmission cannot be selected in the base model Carrera, for those who want to enjoy the base model (engine) Carrera with MT, this Carrera T is even lighter, so it's very fun. maybe! ! I thought ^ ^
I can't help but think, ``I would be very happy if I could ride a left MT on the base model. From the morning, I was thinking alone that I don't have the qualifications to ride the Carrera T, which aims to be lightweight (laughs).