T model that was for 911 and 718 is also in Macan
Until now, it was a "T model" that existed in Porsche 911 and 718 models, but on February 17, 2022, this T model also appeared in Macan, the first 4-door Porsche.
Even in Japan, reservation orders have started at Porsche authorized dealers nationwide from February 17, 2022 (Thursday), which is the same day as the announcement ^ ^
Porsche's T model T means touring
By the way, this "T" means touring.
Also, these T models symbolize not only their literal meaning but also the unique form of Porsche's dynamic driving.
This Macan T is a lightweight 2-liter turbo engine-equipped vehicle with a very dynamic setup based on the spirit of the 1968 Porsche 911 T. Athletic design with various standard equipment.
The position of Macan T is between Macan and Macan S
Ideal for sporty driving style, this Macan T is positioned between Macan and Macan S.
Porsche Macan T spec
Then, as usual, I would like to briefly see what kind of model the Macan T is with bullet points ^ ^
- 2-liter 4-cylinder turbo engine
- Great agility, light weight, and compact design provide the ideal balance of weight and performance.
- Compared to the 2.9-liter V6 engine Macan S and Macan GTS model, the front axle weight of the Macan T is 58.8 kg lighter.
- Due to the weight reduction, the performance performance at the start and the optimum ability for cornering are demonstrated.
- Maximum output is 265 horsepower (265PS / 195kW), torque of 400Nm
- All-wheel drive with 7-speed PDK & Porsche Traction Management (PTM)
- Torque spread provides the required acceleration with very fast response in all drive situations
- The Sport Chrono Package is standard equipment, and if you press the Sport Response button on the steering that comes with it, the Macan T will accelerate from 0 to 100 km in 6.2 seconds and the maximum speed will be 232 km / h.
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) with steel suspension is standard equipment
- Body reduced by 15 mm by PASM
- The anti-roll bar on the front axle is stiffer and the chassis tuning of the car is also optimized to provide the best suspension for the vehicle and powertrain.
- Porsche Traction Management (PTM) has optimized rear brake control specifically for the Macan T (specially designed with rear wheel bias)
- By adding an adaptive air suspension to PASM, it is possible to further reduce the body by 10 mm (new option of Macan equipped with 4-cylinder engine)
- Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus) can also be added as an option, further sharpening the driving dynamics
Macan T design
- Agate gray metallic paint on the front, flank (front trunk), and rear
- Special contrast colors for front trim, exterior mirrors, side blades, roof spoiler, and logo on the rear
- High-gloss black sports tailpipe and side window trim (standard equipment), black "Macan T" logo on side blades
- The wheels are equipped with dark titanium 20-inch Macan S wheels as standard equipment.
- Body color can be selected from a total of 13 colors including plain, metallic, and special colors
- The 8-way electric seat is a sports seat with a seat heater and is based on a black leather package.
- Sportstex stripe pattern in the center of the front seats and in the center of the rear seats on both sides
- Porsche crest embossed on the front seat headset
- Silver stitched decoration on seats, headsets, and steering wheel
- Standard equipment includes:
- Multi-function GT Heated Sport Steering Wheel (optionally with Racetex Multi-Function GT Sport Steering Wheel and Ionizer with Carbon Trim)
- Sports chrono watch on the dashboard
- Door entry guard in black aluminum with Macan T logo
- Center console with the latest touch-sensitive glass look screen from the model generation revised in the summer of 2021, Porsche Communication Management (PCM) system with 10.9 inch touch screen, online navigation are standard equipment
Macan T Japan domestic price
The Macan T is now available for order in Germany, and delivery in Germany will start around April 2022.
As mentioned above, pre-orders for Macan T will start from February 17, 2022 in Japan, and the current price of Macan T (2022/2/17) is as follows:
|Vehicle body price (tax included)
|8.4 million yen
This is the video of Macan T released. Looking at this, I wonder if the main target is young women in China. I think that.